Every year around this time I post the most requested songs from the past 12 months and below are the top 10 of 2017, so here we go!
10. Mi Gente - J Balvin, Willy William, Beyonce - This song came out late in the year but came out with a bang! Dance-floor masher!
9. Shape of You - Ed Sheeran - Ok, a little off topic but I've seen this guy perform live and he brings it each and every time. To watch him do what he does, just him and his guitar, is worth the price of admission. Plus, this song always gets the floor moving.
8. Pony - Ginuwine - This is a late, late, late night song. We'll leave it at that.
7. Juicy - The Notorious B.I.G. - "It was all a dream...". No song has a greater intro!
6. Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - Backstreet Boys - There are very few songs that people remember the dance-routine from, and this is one of them.
5. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey - Some may be sick of it, but it's a classic. Period.
4. THE TRAGICALLY HIP. Canadian Icons. I had so many requests, not for specific songs, but just for "The Hip". So I picked my favourite "Bobcaygeon".
3. Ignition (RMX) - R. Kelly - "Now usually I don't do this but ah..."
2. 24K Magic - Bruno Mars - The title says it all, it's MAGIC.
1. Despacito (RMX) - Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Justin Bieber - Like 2013's "Blurred Lines" it started off HOT but like any amazing song, got played out fast. Regardless, when the song comes on...Tengo que bailar contigo hoy.
To enjoy all these tracks, click play on the Spotify link below. Parental Advisory. Spotify account required to hear the whole track.